Frequently Asked Questions
What are your requirements for a loan?
We look at:
- That you are at least 18 years of age and live within a 25 mile radius of our office.
- That you have a stable job or adequate income that is verifiable.
- The time on your job and residence.
- Credit references
- Your credit history meets our liberal credit requirements.
- Your Income to Debt Ratio.
What is the minimum amount I can borrow?
Our loans start at $500.00 and goes up to $10,000.
Do you do title loans?
We do personal loans using your title as collateral.
Do I need collateral?
Our loans are secured by various personal property including automobiles. Our trained staff can help you with suggestions that will make this a simple process.
Do you accept co-signers?
Normally, we do not. However, a qualified relative living at the same address could be considered as a joint-signer.
Can I have a prior bankruptcy and still qualify for a loan?
Depending on the nature of the bankruptcy, we will only consider a loan using a good vehicle for collateral. Our trained staff can discuss this more in detail with you.
How soon will I have an answer on my loan request?
Usually within two hours. A little longer if we have to wait on verification requests.
Do you report to a credit reporting agency?
Yes, monthly to Equifax.
Can I have more than one account?
North Carolina Consumer Finance laws only allows one open account at a time. However, if you qualify, you can have a Retail Loan such as an auto purchase, furniture or other purchased goods.
What method of payment do you accept?
- Debit cards on-line and by phone only.
- Personal checks
- Money orders
- We do not accept credit cards nor third-party checks.
How do I make a payment?
- Pay in the office (unfortunately, we are unable to accept debit or credit cards in the office)
- After business hours, you may place your payment through our night drop slot in the front door. (Please do not leave cash).
- Mail your payment to: Holiday Finance PO Box 61 Kannapolis, NC 28082
- Pay online or by phone using your debit card
*There is a third party convenience fee charge for each transaction. *We are unable to accept credit cards.